We consider the right to the protection of personal data as a fundamental commitment to Lovers Chat, so we will dedicate all the resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("General Protection Regulation data "or" GDPR "), as well as any other applicable legislation in Europe. We want to let you know how we collect, use, transfer, and protect your personal data when interacting with us about our products and services, including through our website or apps available on mobile phone.
In general, we collect your personal data directly from you so you have control over the type of information you provide us. For example, we receive information from you as follows:
When you create an account, you are sending us: your e-mail address, your first and last name; You can add additional information to your personal page (My Account) on Lovers Chat, such as: gender,phone number, date of birth.
We do not collect or otherwise process sensitive data included in the General Data Protection Regulation in special categories of personal data. We also do not want to collect or process data of minors under the age of 18.
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures, according to industry standards.
The transmission of your personal data is done using state-of-the-art encryption algorithms and stored on secure servers while ensuring data redundancy.
Under the applicable data protection legislation, each user has the following rights:
- Right of access: You may request a copy of your data.
- Right to rectification: If your data is inaccurate, you have the right to correct it.
- The right to delete: You have the right to delete the data under certain circumstances
- The right to restrict processing: in limited circumstances, you have the right to request that the processing be stopped, but the data will be retained
- Right to data portability: You may request a copy of your data in a form that can be read automatically and that can be transferred to another operator.
- Right to Opposition: You have the right to oppose at any time, through a written, dated and signed request, if there are legitimate and legitimate reasons, that the data concerning you are subject to processing or disclosed to third parties.
- The right not to be the subject of an individual decision: You have the right to request and obtain the withdrawal, cancellation or reassessment of any decision based exclusively on processing by automatic means (including profiling) that produces legal effects or affects in a similar way, a significant measure, the targeted persons.
- Right to appeal to the court or competent authority for the protection of personal data: You have the right to complain to the competent authority for the protection of personal data, namely to address the courts for the protection of any rights guaranteed by the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection , which have been violated.
For more information about GDPR, please visit gdpr-info.eu